Introduction to SSC MTS 2018:
- About: The Staff Selection Commission is an organization recruits candidates for different posts through various exams. SSC recruits candidates who have 10+2, graduate and postgraduate certificates.
- One of the exams is SSC MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) with the Pay Band-1(5200-20200/-) +Grade Pay (1800) a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries, Departments and Offices, in different States / Union Territories. A large number of candidates appearing for this exam.
- Vacancies: The Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for recruitment of 8,300 vacancies for various posts of central government.
- Admit Card: SSC MTS Admit Cards can be downloaded from the respective websites of all regional centers of SSC.
- Result: The result of SSC MTS 2018 will be declared on the official website.
Important Details about SSC MTS 2018:
|Department||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the exam||Staff Selection Commission for MultiTasking Staff|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job location||All over India|
|Job type||Government Job|
SSC MTS 2018 Important Dates:
- Application: Candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2018 from 27th December 2017.
- Examination: SSC MTS Exam will be conducted on 16th April 2018.
SSC MTS 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Age: The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 25.
- Relaxation: Age relaxation is provided to candidates from reserved categories and some other candidates who satisfy the requirements specified.
SSC MTS 2018 Syllabus:
- Paper 1: The topics covered in Paper 1 are General Intelligence &reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, and General Awareness.
- Paper 2: Paper 2 consists of Essay Writing and Letter/Application writing.
SSC MTS 2018 Application Form:
- Official Website: SSC MTS 2018 Application form will be available on the official website.
- Modes: Candidates can apply for SSC MTS 2018 through both online and offline modes.
SSC MTS 2018 Admit Card:
- Availability: Admit card is available on the official website from 29th March 2018.
- Offline mode: There is no provision for obtaining the admit card through offline means like the post. Hence candidate has to stay updated on the official website.
SSC MTS 2018 Exam Pattern:
- Papers: SSC conducts two papers for the recruitment of candidates.
- Paper type: Paper 1 is an objective paper and Paper 2 is a descriptive paper.
SSC MTS 2018 Result:
- Availability: Results will be available on the official website.
- Stages: Results will be announced in two stages. Candidates who clear Paper 1 will be shortlisted for Paper 2.
SSC MTS Eligibility Criteria ( Summary)
To be eligible for this exam your age should range in between 18 to 25 years.
To appear for SSC MTS Exam you need to complete your 10th Class from any recognized State/Central board.
Physically Handicapped candidates are also eligible for Multi Tasking Staff Posts based on their specification.
If you belong to SC, ST, OBC, PH or Ex-Servicemen category there will be particular age relaxation for you.
Eligibility Criteria For SSC MTS 2018
- Candidate should be the citizen of India as it is a most basic requirement for government jobs in India.
- Candidate should belong to Bhutan or Nepal.
- Candidate can also be a Tibetan refugee who came over to India and permanently settled before January 1st, 1962.
- Candidate can be a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Board.Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidate must have passed 10th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board in order to be eligible for SSC MTS 2018.
Eligibility for PH Candidates:
- One leg affected (ON), One arm affected (OA), One leg and one arm affected (OAL), Both the leg affected but not arm (BL), Blide (B), Low vision (LV), Hearing (H), Communication (C) are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff posts.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- For SC ST candidates the age limit is 5 years above the upper age limit.
- For OBC candidates the age limit is 3 years above the upper Age limit.
- Relaxations for Government Employees as decided by Central Government.
A Clear picture of age relaxation is shown in the following table:
|03||PH+Cerebral palsy||10 Years|
|04||PH+OBC+Cerebral palsy||13 Years|
|05||PH+SC/ST+Cerebral palsy||15 Years|
|09||Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General)||3 Years|
|10||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6(3+3) Years|
|11||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8(3+5) Years|
|15||Central Government Civilian Employees (Unreserved/General) with
minimum 3 years regular and continuous service
|Upto 40 years of age|
|17||Central Government Civilian Employees (OBC) with
minimum 3 years regular and continuous servic
|Upto 43 years of age|
|19||Central Government Civilian Employees (SC/ST) with
minimum 3 years regular and continuous servic
|Upto 45 years of age|
|21||Candidates (Unreserved/General) who had ordinarily been settled in Jammu & Kashmir||5 Years|
|22||Candidates (0BC) who had ordinarily been settled in Jammu & Kashmir||8 Years|
|23||Candidates (SC/ST) who had ordinarily been settled in Jammu & Kashmir||10 Years|
|24||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried
|Upto 35 Years of age|
|25||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (OBC)||Upto 38 Years age|
|26||Widows/Divorced Women/Women judicially separated and who are not remarried (SC/ST)||Upto 40 Years age|
|27||Defense Personal disable in operation during hostilities with any foreign country (Unserved/General)||3 Years|
|28||Defense Personal disable in operation during hostilities with any foreign country (OBC)||6(3+3) Years|
|29||Defense Personal disable in operation during hostilities with any foreign country (SC/ST)||8(3+5) Years|
|33||Service Clerk in the last year of their service in the armed forces (Unreserved/General)||Up to 45 years of age|
|34||Service Clerk in the last year of their service in the armed forces (OBC)||Up to 48 years of age|
|35||Service Clerk in the last year of their service in the armed forces (SC/ST)||Up to 50 years of age|
|36||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General ) (They Will be considered only for offices under Registrar General of India in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 years plus length of Service rendered by them in connection with census|
|37||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General ) (They Will be considered only for offices under Registrar General of India in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||3 Years|
|38||Retrenched census employees of Office of Registrar General of India (Unreserved/General ) (They Will be considered only for offices under Registrar General of India in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies )||5 Years|